Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ex-Boyfriends can be such Assholes!!!


So I ran into my ex boyfriend on the dating website that I met him on, which by the way is funny as hell since a few weeks before I joined the website he had texted me saying how he misses me and how much he loved him. Now that I think about it I kinda wonder how long he had been on the website. I always had a gut feeling he was cheating on me but I could never prove it. Well good thing I didn't get attacked to his girls. I think that's the one thing I don't regret about that relationship. I didn't spend that much time with them but I always wanted to make their live so much better. I say better because well they have a drug addict for a mom and well the father (yes my ex boyfriend) couldn't/can't hold a job down. When I first met him he had job but very quickly lost it too. I have the biggest heart when it comes to children.

But I'm not gonna go there because well I get emotional.

Let me just keep talking about that jobless loser (for short we'll call him JL). He was always giving me all kinds of excuses as to why he couldn't come over or why we couldn't hang out. He only called when he wanted to rub one out and let me tell you it was hard to get into it because he has a heavy southern accent, and it was hard to understand him. He would get so mad at me cause he thought I was making fun him. A part was making fun of him but lets be honest that wasn't my fault. I will say he NEVER asked me for money. I think it had to due with the fact that I told him that I would never give him money since I had a family to take care of. JL never took me to his place because well he was a loser that didn't have a job and couldn't pay rent. He told he lived his friends, his sister, and his mother. We had sex only when would come over, which was like once a month and when we would meet in public places. Yes you read it right in public places. He was the one guy who I can honestly say was never afraid to get caught having sex in public. The funny thing is that when I met him I told him that we could be FWB. I said that cause I wasn't sure if I wanted to get in relationship with him and well the sex was good. I'm woman enough to admit HELL YEAH the sex was good. He made me say  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Yeah it was that good.
But still I made sure to let him know that it was cool if he wanted to just be fwb. But no he was like no I want a relationship. So I went against my better judgment and decided to date him. I don't know if I dated him for all the reasons or what, but I have come to realize that I dated him for a reason. I learned my lesson on trusting my gut and not to date someone just because the sex is good.

I'm glad I found him on that website it gave the strength to call him out on it. Yes went back and fourth one each but it felt good to go off on him. He always made me feel like I should feel bad for having nice things. I never understood that. You know the funny thing is that we would have had such an easy job if he would've been loyal and faithful. I never asked him to buy me anything or take me out anywhere. I knew his situation. It just sucks having to go threw something like that specially when you like so much more then he likes you. Again lesson learned!

FYI: Ladies never date guy who can't keep a job, and ALWAYS trust your instinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment